GiftGreen Body Butter
Regular price Rs. 399.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A combination of Kokum butter and Shea butter whipped together to deeply moisturize your body. Jojoba oil & Sweet almond oil nourishes the skin and vanilla and rose essential oils will make you want to eat it!
- Vegan, Handmade in small batches.
- Ingredients: Shea butter, Kokum butter, cold-pressed coconut oil, Jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, arrowroot powder, essential oils.
- PACKAGING: Tin container / Glass Container
- NET WEIGHT : 80 grams / 200 grams
- Shelf life: Best Before 24 months from packaging. No Preservatives are added.
- Can be used for all skin types and ages. Patch test recommended.
- Benefits of Jojoba oil: Naturally contains Vitamin E which is an antioxidant. It helps prevent skin damage caused by pollution. It’s non-comedogenic: doesn’t clog pores. It’s hypoallergenic and helps in collagen synthesis.
- Benefits of Almond oil: It deep cleanses and nourishes the skin & treats skin rashes.
- Benefits of Arrowroot powder: The powder is extracted from its plant’s underground root (rhizome). It works as a thickening agent and heals your skin. Also loaded with vitamin-B. It absorbs very well into the skin making the body butter easy to absorb into the skin.
- Benefits of Kokum butter: It is known to improve the moisture content of almost every part of the body, including your skin, lips, feet, scalp, and hair. It’s absorbed into the skin easily, so you’re not left with a greasy feeling after application.
- Benefits of Shea Butter: It works for both oily and dry skin protects the skin from UV rays and hydrates skin. It is known to boost collagen production and is an excellent moisturizer. It also can be used for cracked, itchy & dull skin. It contains Vitamins A, E, and F. Each of these vitamins plays a pivotal role for your skin. Is also suitable for sensitive skin.
- Benefits of Coconut oil: Coconut oil absorbs into the skin easily and swiftly, providing instant hydration and protection. It is made up of medium-chain fatty acids which help to reduce dryness and allow your skin to retain moisture. Coconut oil provides a protective barrier that protects the skin from dirt and pollution and lastly, we love how it smells!