Kocoatrait 65% Red Rose Dark Chocolate 45Gms
The baby pink of the scented rose of South India used to make rose water and food flavourings is called the Paneer Roja. This special chocolate bar uses pure and organic rose petals to make the experience as rich as can be. The Kocoatrait 65% Paneer Roja (Red Rose) Bean to Bar Dark Chocolate is made from Organic Cocoa beans of Indian origin and sweetened with Non Refined (Khandsari) Cane Sugar! In making the bar we have used real Red Rose Petals while processing the chocolate to ensure that the experience remains pure. No oils, artificial flavours or nature identical flavours or preservatives were used while making this bar of chocolate.
Kocoatrait is a Sustainable and Responsible Indian bean to Bar chocolate brand conceived by Poonam Chordia and has been incubated by L Nitin Chordia, India’s 1st certified chocolate taster. As a brand, we believe in:
- Sustainable Packaging – Paper/Plastic/wood free (made with reclaimed cotton/Cocoa Husk)
- Using Local Ingredients (Indian Origin Beans used)
- Traditional Non Refined Sweetners/Sugars used (Desi Khandasari Sugar)
- Using A2 Milk in our dark milk chocolate range (for the 1st time in Indian bean to bar chocolates!)
- Marrying Traditional Recipes (Like Sukku Coffee, Herbal Sugars) with chocolate
- Community Inclusiveness (Differently abled community doing our printing)
- Offering Exotic, Innovative and Indulgent Flavours to help you explore the boundaries of chocolate
- A indulgence that also keeps in mind the health of the consumer
We hope that the above effort translates into an enjoyable chocolate experience for you!