Giftgreen Dishwash Powder
- All natural dish-washing powder.
- Can be used for all types of utensils. Best for oily & greasy utensils.
- Ingredients : Wood ash, Soap nut (areetha)powder, Baking soda & citric acid powder.
- Net weight : 250 grams / 500 grams / 1 kilogram.
- PACKAGING : RECYCLED BROWN PAPER BAG.
- Shelf Life: Use within 24 months of packaging date. Keep away from moisture.
- Mix with water to make a paste for easy application.
- Please make sure to transfer it into any reusable air-tight container you have, to keep away from moisture.
- Your hands won’t be rough and dry again and it doesn’t leave any residue after washing.
- Most importantly, You don’t have to worry about it clogging your drain.
Benefits of soap nuts : They contain a very high percentage of saponins, a surfactant which removes dirt and oils from clothing & vessels when it comes in contact with water. Soap nuts are versatile and can substitute many conventional detergents, soaps, and cleaners. Despite their name, soap nuts are in fact a fruit and won’t cause nut allergies.
Benefits of Baking Soda : Baking soda is best known to absorb strong odours so they don’t linger in your vessels after washing.
Benefits of Citric Acid powder : Citric acid is a naturally occurring acid. It is a weak organic acid & limescale from vessels taps can be removed too. It is used in cleaners as water is softened by the acid. It is not only used as a cleaner but also as a deodorizer.
Benefits of Wood Ash : It has been used for centuries by our ancestors to wash utensils. It is great to clean oily stains and also gives a shine to your gas stove, kitchen utensils and glassware.